Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Fate/Zero LE Blu-ray Box Set I

Widgets Magazine

Fate/Zero LE Blu-ray Box Set I due out on 11/5/13.

Fate/Zero LIMITED EDITION Blu-ray Box Set I
    Volume: Vol. 1
    SKU #: AOA-2303B
    UPC code: 850527 003288
    Release Date: 11/5/2013
    SRP: $187.98
    Retail Price: $149.98

◆ Disc Spec
    ■ Spoken Languages: Japanese & English
    ■ Subtitles: English and Spanish (* OP/ED themes and Bonus English subtitles only)
    ■ Aspect Ratio: 16:9 widescreen
    ■ Episodes: Episodes 1- 13
    ■ Number of Disc: 5 Discs (3 BD discs + 1 DVD + 1 CD)
    ■ Total Run Time: approx. 330 min.
    ■ Rating: 13 UP

◆ BONUS CONTENTS
    ■ Trailer & PV Collections
    ■ 1st Season Textless Opening & Ending

◆ Bonus Materials & SPECIAL PACKAGE
    ■ Original Soundtrack CD 1
    ■ Exclusive Staff Interview DVD
    ■ Deluxe Booklet
    ■ Exclusive Bushiroad’s Weis Schwarz Collectible Card #1 (while supplies last)
    ■ Rigid Box illustrated by TAKASHI TAKEUCHI (Original Character Design)
    ■ Clear BD Cases with 2-sided Wraps

*Bonus materials subject to change.
    Last edited by WTK; 09-28-2013, 12:21 AM.

Re: Fate/Zero LE Blu-ray Box Set I

The artwork is ideal and perfect, it might say not final but I doubt they would use any other choice of artwork for these sets. While I do own the Import Sets, I can't say no to this so I will be double dipping for sure.
    Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
    My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

No surprises on the design. It's the import box, but thinner (and almost certainly not made of the same material). While I would like to double dip, $300 is mighty pricey to only net two staff interview DVDs.

Comment

Definitely a good choice to keep with the original cover art. It's just so damn good.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        Fandom Post Radio

Comment

The artwork just looks great here. I can't wait to see what the whole package is going to look like. While that price tag is another matter, at least it is released in one-cour sets and this show is definitely worth the price tag.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
          Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
          Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I liked this artwork from import set 1. I think it will be a good idea to keep this artwork.

Comment

Here's the full packaging shot:

I think it looks very nice, and I'm glad they kept the back of the box exactly the same as the import.
              "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

^ There was another version showing the other side of the artbox. I have both of them on the first post now.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                  ^ There was another version showing the other side of the artbox. I have both of them on the first post now.
                  I'm glad they left the front of the box alone as well. I can't wait to get this! My Fate/stay Night BDs have been lonely ever since I sold my Fate/Zero import sets a few months ago.
                  "The woman I love burns with jealousy, leaps to conclusions, cries, and turns to ice, but when she laughs, the world is mine." - Yusaku Godai from Maison Ikkoku

Comment

Looks good. Although i really hate those illustration booklets, i dunno, just chucking some images together feels like a really cheap way of doing things rather than a booklet with actual information and stuff. Considering the price and all

Comment

Damn, that is nice.
                      Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

I've also been especially excited ever since WTK reported that these sets will be made of the exact same material as the import BD-Boxes. :D

Comment

Another very impressive set put out by Aniplex here. I want to get this, and certainly the show is great to justify the Aniplex prices. It's just a great thing here that this release of Fate/Zero has so much great things coming out of it.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                          Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                          Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Beautiful. I'm a little surprised Aniplex is keeping so much of what made the import sets so great along with an extra audio track and more extras for less than half the price just over a year later, but I'm certainly not complaining. Even with so much overlap, I'll be happy to have both magnificent release lines with all the unique aspects of each.
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter
                            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by RyanH View Post
                              Looks good. Although i really hate those illustration booklets, i dunno, just chucking some images together feels like a really cheap way of doing things rather than a booklet with actual information and stuff. Considering the price and all
                              I guess that's one way of looking at it, though fundamentally, the artwork has more monetary value than text like staff interviews and character summaries.
                              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X