Widgets Magazine

Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean), Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean), Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine
    LE

Reg

Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean), Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 8/13/13.
    Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean), Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 8/13/13. | Trailer
    Contains episodes 1-12.

Ā© 2012 BONES / Project EUREKA AO, MBS. Licensed by FUNimationĀ® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 06-07-2013, 06:17 PM.

Re: Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean), Part 1 (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

I really like how the side of it looks, really good and stylish in an E7 kind of way. Awesome cover.
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Love the cover! Looks exciting. Hope they stick with it!
      Avatar: Rokuro "Rock" Okajima from Black Lagoon
      Watching: Dagashi Kashi
      Reading: School-Live!
      Streaming: Space Patrol Luluco & My Hero Academia
      Waiting For: Squid Girl Season 2, Monster Musume & Konosuba

Comment

Instant preorder now to see how long for Part 2.

Comment

Slick looking cover upgrades this from a maybe to an almost definite pre-order.

Comment

Both cover designs look very good. I might pre-order this even though I though the series as a whole was disappointing and didn't live up to the expectations of its parent series in my view.
            Currently Watching | MAL Profile
            Let's make anime great again!

Comment

This cover design looks great. It would certainly entice me to buy this, but unfortunately I was disappointed with the series that took a nosedive after a strong start that it giving me second thoughts about getting this.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
              Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
              Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

So cool. Digging it. Already pre-ordered.

Comment

Uh, according to this, AO's not supposed to come out til October. Could this be a typo? An indication of when Part 2 is coming out? Or is AO really slipping to Fall solicitations?
                  Avatar: Rokuro "Rock" Okajima from Black Lagoon
                  Watching: Dagashi Kashi
                  Reading: School-Live!
                  Streaming: Space Patrol Luluco & My Hero Academia
                  Waiting For: Squid Girl Season 2, Monster Musume & Konosuba

Comment

Decent looking artwork here, and works with the show. I'll be completely skipping on this of course as I absolutely loathe this show.
                    Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Originally posted by Skullman View Post
                      Uh, according to this, AO's not supposed to come out til October. Could this be a typo? An indication of when Part 2 is coming out? Or is AO really slipping to Fall solicitations?
                      but it says...Part one will be available on August 13, 2013 and Part two will be available on October 15, 2013?
                      AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                        but it says...Part one will be available on August 13, 2013 and Part two will be available on October 15, 2013?
                        This is what most people are seeing (including me) through Firefox, IE, and Chrome (for him):
                        This is the official confirmed cast list for Eureka Seven AO, so if you see some weird nonsense on the web about Monica playing AO and Micah playing Naru, it's just silliness. Series will be available on October 15, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Vash1306 View Post
                          Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                          This is what most people are seeing (including me) through Firefox, IE, and Chrome (for him):
                          This is the official confirmed cast list for Eureka Seven AO, so if you see some weird nonsense on the web about Monica playing AO and Micah playing Naru, it's just silliness. Series will be available on October 15, 2013.
                          But I am using Chrome.

Comment

Pretty snazzy and clean. I do wish the katakana original logo wasn't so randomly and awkwardly floating where it is, relative to the rest of the logo. Getting rid of it entirely would be one good solution. Moving it on top of, and even with the end of, the "Seven" text would be another good solution.
                            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                            Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

I was expecting for Part 1 to have at least the Vol 1 JP BD cover not the Vol 9 cover which would have worked better for Part 2.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X