Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Daily Lives of High School Boys: Complete Series Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine

Daily Lives of High School Boys: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 8/6/13.
    Contains episodes 1-12 plus a hardcover, full-color 30-page art book that contains detailed character bios, school "guidelines" based on the episodes, and additional artwork.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, Bonus Scenes, Japanese Commercials.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-02-2013, 06:37 PM.

Re: Daily Lives of High School Boys: Complete Series Premium Edition

Oh wow finally and in August, Hyped for the artbook. Precious tadakuni face.
    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

While NIS America has put out another great product, this one looks a little bit off for some reason. The box isn't quite the over-the-top kind of product that I am used to seeing come out from them, while the artbook cover looks a little bit on the plain side but at least it looks right for what this show is.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

FINALLY! I'm excited for sure! Only 2 more previously announced licenses to release. I'm thinking Sept and Oct will be Brave 10 and Love Live!. We will see ^_^

Comment

While the featured scene was hilarious, I feel that using the image might give people who haven't seen it the wrong idea about the show. But, I guess they don't really have to worry about appeasing B&M retailers.
          My animé & figure collections
          Hummingbird
          || Tweeterings
          XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Hopefully they'll find a way to put this up for legal streams since I didn't ever get to see this although I was interested. Not enough for a blind buy though.
            Impassionedcinema Thank You, Sentai! Ef Blu-ray is amazing!
            Avatar: Shana - Shakugan no Shana (Jun Kuga)

Comment

via formerroadie

Comment

That's a great bonus item!

Comment

Wow, a necktie for a bonus item here. It looks great, and NIS America never fails to amaze me. And that is quite some artbook there, a daily guide to life at school, or something like that.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
                  Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's super nice. I enjoyed looking through the book as well. It's epic, as usual.
                    Last edited by formerroadie; 07-10-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

via NIS America Online Store

Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
                      - North Sanada High Tie
                      Click here to view bonus item

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X