X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Princess Knight, Part 2

Widgets Magazine

Princess Knight, Part 2 due out on 10/22/13 (Was 8/6/13). | TRSI listing
    The original English broadcast version from 1967!

Contains episodes 27-52.

Special Features: Line Art Gallery, Japanese Pilot Episode (subtitled), Trailers.

Spoken Languages: English.

Note: Princess Knight originally aired on Japanese television from 1967 through 1968. It was then edited, recut, and syndicated in the United States during the 1970s. Like many shows of its time which did not benefit from today's focus on preservation, the master materials on which Princess Knight was recorded have deteriorated, and the video and audio quality varies greatly from episode to episode.
    Last edited by WTK; 05-08-2013, 07:22 PM.

Re: Princess Knight, Part 2

Strange facial expressions to pick for a front cover, especially as we can't see what they are getting all squeamish about.

Comment

It looks rather average to me. I can't imagine there are many great artwork to work with. For the very least, it will go with the first set.

Comment

As said, decidedly average covers for this show. The JP release wasn't much of an improvement either, apart from being more colourful, and less plain.

Comment

*Insert amusing captions here*

Looking forward to the release though. Though like Kimba and Astro Boy, I'm hoping to see Japanese language versions one day.

Comment

This cover looks a bit too plain for my tastes, but I supposed that's as good as we will get considering how old this show is.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
            Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
            Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X