Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] The Everyday Tales of a Cat God: Complete Series Premium Edition

Widgets Magazine

The Everyday Tales of a Cat God: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray) due out on 6/4/13.
    Contains episodes 1-12 plus the OVA and a hardcover, 32-page art book that provides a deeper viewing experience with illustrations and additional personal touches from each of the characters!

Special Features: 7 Bonus Mini-Episodes, Clean Opening, Clean Ending.
    Last edited by WTK; 03-07-2013, 06:56 PM.

Re: The Everyday Tales of a Cat God: Complete Series Premium Edition

That sure is bright and cheerful, and you all know how much I like bright and cheerful cover art (see also: Baka and Test).

Preorder pending confirmation of unlocked subtitles, as per usual.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Yeah, that's one bright looking cover. I think the scheme fits the series.

Comment

I am glad they have filled out at least one release per month till July from now on. I like a NISA package every month :D. Feb was just sad. I look forward to what they have for us in the second half of the year. I have a feeling we will see a few of the previously announced licenses that haven't come out yet.

Also, praying for Moyashimon.... please, oh please NISA!

Comment

Well, NISA Premium Editions are near the best packages you could want for any given title, but this isn't one of those with artwork that really makes the most of this treatment. At any rate, I probably wouldn't buy this show regardless of the release, but for those who were happy enough with it, or are interested, it's nice to have this kind of a release.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

They did a really good job with this.

Comment

Even though Nekogami Yaoyorozu is not exactly the type of show that I was expecting NIS America to license, they once again come through producing another high-quality LE package. The artbook just looks exceptionally great. It's all bright and cheerful, which is the proper mood for this show.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIV in Miami
              Watching: Ultramarine Magmell, Release the Spyce, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: Too many to list
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

A little meh to me. I like the pics on the individual cases a lot more than the one on the main case.

Comment

via NIS America Online Store

Exclusive Bonus Item (while supplies last!)
                  - 2 Cat Pawlm Rubber Jar Openers
                  Click here to view bonus item

Comment

NIS America just keeps on coming up with different unique and quirky bonus items. Now we are treated to a pair of jar-opening cat paws as the exclusive bonus item, and it's quite crazy to think about that. While this package looks tempting, I wasn't too impressed by this show to want to buy this.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIV in Miami
                    Watching: Ultramarine Magmell, Release the Spyce, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: Too many to list
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Ordered it from NISA. :D.... I look forward to seeing the NISA booth at AX. Can't wait!

Comment

via ANN forums

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X