Widgets Magazine

Momo: The Girl God of Death -The Ballad of a Shinigami-: Complete Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Momo: The Girl God of Death -The Ballad of a Shinigami-: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine
    Updated cover art

Preliminary cover art

Momo: The Girl God of Death -The Ballad of a Shinigami-: Complete Collection due out on 6/25/13.
    Special Features: Extended Previews; Japanese CD, DVD & Website Spots; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 04-30-2013, 11:06 AM.

Re: Momo: The Girl God of Death -The Ballad of a Shinigami-: Complete Collection

Well now, that's pretty amazing and should be made final right away.
    asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
    Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
    Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Re: Momo: The Girl God of Death -The Ballad of a Shinigami-: Complete Collection

I'm used to the manga artwork, which is what originally drew me to the series. This is a good cover, but I'll have to get used to the new (to me) character designs.
      Ana & Matsuri's breezy summer style || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: The Familiar of Zero; Ga-Rei-Zero
      ~ Last Watched: DARLING in the FRANXX; My Neighbor Totoro; The Girl Who Leapt Through Time; SSSS.DYNAZENON; Revolutionary Girl Utena (series & film)
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

I kind of like this. The artwork style feels rather unique. It wouldn't surprise me if they tweaked something with the background or even border.

Comment

It's a good cover, the characters design is quite unique.

Comment

1st, I never imagined this would get released, and 2nd, this cover is amazing, very simple and elegant! I'll be picking it up as soon as its out!
            Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
            My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

Man, I remember when this show was the talk of multiple internet forums! I'd almost totally forgotten that it existed until now.

The subdued color palate on this cover takes some getting used to, but it still has a charming effect. I'll probably check this show out, as I am a fan of Mochizuki Tomomi's past projects.
              “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

I was kind of expecting the cover to just be Momo and the cat, but there is merit to a group shot. Regardless it does have a nice look to it.

Comment

Cover art very slightly tweaked (text). Enlarged flat/3D cover art with disc art and back cover added to the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                    Well now, that's pretty amazing and should be made final right away.
                    Don't know anything about this, but the art is indeed amazing & the title intrigues me. So sold!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X