Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Phi Brain - Puzzle of God: Season 1, Collection 2

Widgets Magazine

Phi Brain - Puzzle of God: Season 1, Collection 2 (DVD) due out on 5/28/13.
    Phi Brain - Puzzle of God: Season 1, Collection 2 (Blu-ray) due out on 5/28/13.
    Special Features: Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
    Last edited by WTK; 04-02-2013, 01:53 PM.

Re: Phi Brain - Puzzle of God: Season 1, Collection 2

I am definitely not fond of the character design. Though the positioning of the characters is ok. The background and text are very 1980s. The anime's title sounds like one of those boring cognitive reflex games. I would not pick this up and give it a second look.

Comment

OMG yes please, my otp. Epic cover.
      AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

I love the character design 8P! This cover is great, looking forward to owning the bluray!
        Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
        My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

A pretty good configuration, and works for the content of the first season's second half. As we don't know how many more seasons will pop up at this point, I don't plan on starting to buy the series.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I like this setup better than the S1 Collection 1 release. Let's see if Sentai Filmworks changes it up a little for Season 2.

Comment

I will have to go and check what this show is about.

Comment

The cover is nice and I like how it's done.

Comment

No changes to cover art. Enlarged flat/3D cover arts with disc arts and back covers added to the first post.

Comment

Awesome cover, still sentai's best covers for their series ever. Love the Kaito Rook and Jikugawa!
                    AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

That cover is just amazing. The background is quite spectacular and it makes all the difference here as it is very appropriate for a show that's about puzzles and other extremely difficult problems to solve. And then there is a shot of Kaito and Rook on the front that is quite nice as well. The close-up of Souji and a smaller shot of Kaidou on the back looks pretty nice, too.
                      Last edited by Buckeye; 04-04-2013, 08:56 AM.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Ena Ibarada, Science Fell in Love So I Tried to Prove It
                      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X