Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
    As one of those weirdoes who leaves the shrinkwrap on artboxes, I wish they'd stop adhering those sheets to the outside, or at least got sheets with weaker adhesive (I tried picking the one off the Ga-Rei-Zero LE, and it just wasn't gonna happen). I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sheet for the Baka and Test LE still had its backing paper on and was wrapped underneath the shrinkwrap (like all of TRSI's summary sheets, for example), though I did wonder how that came about, since I would have to believe that sticking the thing to the outside is far easier in terms of mass-production than shrinkwrapping a box with a loose sheet resting on one side.

Not a big deal, just a comment. I should obviously just stop worrying about it and rip the shrinkwrap off like a normal person if I wanted to be able to display the other side. But I never claimed to be normal, so...
    Thanks for the tip! :D
    I never really thought about keeping the shrinkwrap on my artboxes, but it does turn out to be a good idea, and I will be doing that from now on.
    Anime List | Manga List
    DVD/BD Collection (DVDAf) | Manga Collection (ANN)

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X