Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

I just received shipping confirmation for this yesterday.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
    Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
    Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Notes: For those who don't know already, basically the LE includes the Regular Edition, a chipboard artbox, and an illustrated spacer.

And here are my version of the scans (some larger):
      Alternate site of the chipboard artbox

Info Sheet (adhered on to shrink wrap)

Comment

...Those discs just sitting on the carpet like that are making me uneasy.
        ♫...I can see the sunlight, looking into your eyes; You're riding next to me, and we both become one...♫

Comment

As one of those weirdoes who leaves the shrinkwrap on artboxes, I wish they'd stop adhering those sheets to the outside, or at least got sheets with weaker adhesive (I tried picking the one off the Ga-Rei-Zero LE, and it just wasn't gonna happen). I was pleasantly surprised to see that the sheet for the Baka and Test LE still had its backing paper on and was wrapped underneath the shrinkwrap (like all of TRSI's summary sheets, for example), though I did wonder how that came about, since I would have to believe that sticking the thing to the outside is far easier in terms of mass-production than shrinkwrapping a box with a loose sheet resting on one side.

Not a big deal, just a comment. I should obviously just stop worrying about it and rip the shrinkwrap off like a normal person if I wanted to be able to display the other side. But I never claimed to be normal, so...
          asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
          Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
          Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Originally posted by KT Revant View Post
            He probably just vacuumed, so it's okay. :D
            asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
            Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
              It's not like I'm leaving those discs there forever (or decide to slide them around for the heck of it). There were less than half a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                It's not like I'm leaving those discs there forever (or decide to slide them around for the heck of it). There were less than half a minute.
                Yeah, don't mind me. I'm just weird like that. I treat everything new like it's a delicate snowflake.
                ♫...I can see the sunlight, looking into your eyes; You're riding next to me, and we both become one...♫

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                  Yeah, don't mind me. I'm just weird like that. I treat everything new like it's a delicate snowflake.
                  It's not weird...I felt the same way!
                  The Post's Most Wanted Manga | Fandom Post -Female Anime Character Ranking-

Avatar: Ange Ushiromiya of Umineko no Naku Koro ni (When the Seagulls Cry).

Comment

The Blu-ray Disc 1 just screams "Come back to bed, Lawrence..."

Comment

Hey, the summary sheet on the outside of the shrinkwrap peeled nicely off of this one! Hooray!

Which I then took and stuck to a slightly heavy sheet of paper to use as backing, trimmed the excess off, put it underneath some books overnight to flatten it out (it curled up after peeling) and make sure the adhesive stuck to the paper, and then the next morning placed it inside the artbox for safekeeping.

Now, how many people have I just totally out-geeked and/or scared away?
                      asa --> S^2 --> Hayate

Comment

For this release, you have to be careful that you get the coin out before you toss the box. I was searching for the coin when I got this, and it turned out to be taped to the very bottom of the box. With the ones that came with Slayers, it was taped on the shrink wrap, but here they put it in a place that can be missed.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                        Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                        Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                          I was searching for the coin when I got this, and it turned out to be taped to the very bottom of the box.
                          I was wondering why there was tape on the coin. Guess I must have opened the bottom of the packaging, 'cause mine fell right out.
                          My animé & figure collections
                          Hummingbird
                          || Tweeterings
                          XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfPain View Post
                            I was searching for the coin when I got this, and it turned out to be taped to the very bottom of the box.
                            I was wondering why there was tape on the coin. Guess I must have opened the bottom of the packaging, 'cause mine fell right out.
                            Well, shoot. Mine was shipped in a wide box with another item and I happened to open it on the wrong end. I didn't notice the taped coin at all and assumed they had forgotten to include it. I already asked CS for a replacement.
                            Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

For this release, you have to be careful that you get the coin out before you toss the box. I was searching for the coin when I got this, and it turned out to be taped to the very bottom of the box. With the ones that came with Slayers, it was taped on the shrink wrap, but here they put it in a place that can be missed.
                              I almost missed it myself, but the small box felt a little heavier than usually and that's when I saw it. I wish they taped the coin to the shrink wrap of the S&W box its self.
                              Last edited by joelgundam01; 08-22-2011, 02:08 PM.
                              Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
                              Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Not sure if I just got lucky, but my coin was taped to the S&WII box.
                                Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X