Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE) due out on 8/30/11 (Was 8/2/11). | Trailer
    Contains episodes 00-12.

Special Features: "Studying" with Holo, "Stretching" with Holo: Yoitz Style, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.
    Originally posted by TRSI
    While supplies last, customers ordering this limited edition DVD/Blu-ray combo set of Spice and Wolf season 2 will also receive a limited-edition coin featuring Holo!

Last edited by WTK; 06-23-2011, 03:32 PM.

Re: Spice and Wolf: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (LE)

I didn't think too much of the new FUNimation logo at first, but seeing it on this cover makes me happy for the change.

Anyway, very nice! I have already pre-ordered this.
    Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

It's a really nice cover, I like it.

Comment

Looks really nice! Can't wait to have it on my shelf! And, yeah the new Funimation logo looks way better on an artbox.

Comment

This is very nice. I love it. I already have this pre-ordered with the bonus coin. Now the question is if S1 BD wil fit into this...

Comment

I like this cover more a lot than the regular edition.

Originally posted by WTK View Post
            Now the question is if S1 BD wil fit into this...
            Or the S1 DVD set for that matter.
            Last edited by joelgundam01; 05-26-2011, 08:41 PM.
            Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
            Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

That looks so great. I've already preordered this, so I am looking forward to getting this.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
              Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
              Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

That's a really nice artwork. I have it pre-order already.
                Anime List | Manga List
                DVD/BD Collection (DVDAf) | Manga Collection (ANN)

Comment

I like this cover. I have this pre-ordered, along with S1 on BD, already.
                  Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
                  Currently Watching: UN-GO
                  [Collection March '12]

Comment

Same on-disc extra as the regular edition, but the question still remains on the size of the artbox.
                    Contains episodes 00-12.

Special Features: "Studying" with Holo, "Stretching" with Holo: Yoitz Style, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

Comment

I sent an email to Funimation asking about the limited edition collection and got the following response. It would be awesome if it does hold both seasons.

Thank you for emailing FUNimation. The LE has a collectible hard cover box. Not sure about the size of the case yet, since I haven’t seen the final product. It’s gone through a couple of design changes, but I think it might be DVD size so that you can fit the season 1 in with it. However, if you pre-order from Right Stuf you get a limited edition Spice and Wolf gold coin with the order.

Rojas
                      Feedback Manager

Comment

Release date update: 8/30/11 (Was 8/2/11).

Comment

Detailed packaging info that I got from FUNi:
                          Season 1 Blu-ray is in Blu-ray size case
                          Season 2 LE Combo will hold Season 1 dvd & season 2 in the box (dvd sized packaging)
                          Season 2 Alt combo is also in DVD size packaging

Also, the Season 1 Blu-ray has an o-card, so if people want to put that one inside the box instead of one of the Season 1 DVD releases, it should fit pretty snuggly although it will have a small gap at the top since Blu-ray is not the same height as the Season 2 Combo Pack DVD case.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                            Release date update: 8/30/11 (Was 8/2/11).
                            I want my S2....Please don't do it again!

Comment

via old forum

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X