Widgets Magazine

Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings: The Last Party (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings: The Last Party (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings the Movie: The Last Party (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 11/6/12. | Trailer
    Special Features: Four-Panel Theater: Another Last Party, The Making of The Last Party, Trailer and Commercial Collection, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

Ā© CAPCOM / TEAM BASARA. Licensed by FUNimationĀ® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-10-2013, 12:24 PM.

Re: Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings: The Last Party (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

I think this would work better with another color for the background.

Comment

Looks exactly like the previous releases (other than the original release of the first season, which is completely different). And that's fine! It would be nice to have the cover art give some indication of which installment it is, since each of the three could apply to any one of the three installments equally. But whatever. I'm ready to paatii one more time.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

For the very least, it will go with the S1 re-release and S2 release. I thought they would have gone with something different.

Comment

Good cover, I still need to get the two season collections.

Comment

Special Features: Four-Panel Theater: Another Last Party, The Making of The Last Party, Trailer and Commercial Collection, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

Comment

The character art looks pretty good. But I don't think it works very well with the background.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Echidna, Re:Zero
              Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
              Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Great cover! this gets my buy!
                PSN ID: jlacey92

Comment

DVD-sized o-ring with BD case inside.

What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X