Widgets Magazine

[C] - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] [C] - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

[C] - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE) due out on 10/30/12. | Trailer
    via TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receieve a replica "Bank of Midas" card!

Contains episodes 1-11.

Special Features: Commentary for Episodes 5 & 11, C-conomics 101, Promotional Videos, Original Trailer, Original Commercials, U.S. Trailer, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

© C- Committee
    Licensed by Fuji TV through FCC to FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-10-2013, 03:04 PM.

Re: [C] - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

The cover is good. I think it could have been better.

Comment

Re: [C] - Control - The Money and Soul of Possibility: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

A pretty standard choice, but overall a pretty nice design.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      Fandom Post Radio

Comment

I actually like the simplicity of this cover!
        "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

I like this cover!
          AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Nice choice with the two main characters. I like the background better than what they used for Index.
            My animé & figure collections
            Hummingbird
            || Tweeterings
            XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

In this case, the simplicity definitely works. I'm curious what will go on the other side of the artbox.

Comment

Simple and easy on the eyes. Was conflicted about the series, but I did enjoy it overall. Looking forward to getting this.

Comment

It looks too plain...I don't the patterns either.

Comment

Really great cover!
                    Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

It's simple, but it grabbed my attention.
                      Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
                      Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

I like this cover alot, the background really works well. I haven't seen this series appart from the first episode but Im going in for a blind buy because it did intrest me!
                        Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
                        My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

Other than the obvious underagedness of the girl being prominently featured, this is well put-together. Good colors, nice logo, overall good composition.
                          “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Seems like a reasonable cover.

Comment

I like the cover and will be ordering.
                              Currently watching - A Certain Magical Index II
                              Finished watching - High School DXD New
                              Currently reading - Dragonar Academy, Haganai, Maria the Virgin Witch

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X