Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

I really like that cover

Comment

I passed on this show previously, but I'll probably get this.
      Avatar: Misaka Mikoto, the Railgun. Level 5 Electromaster and Ace of Tokiwadai Middle School.

Comment

Very pretty. I was planning on skipping this show since S2 only got a combo pack release, but that price at TRSI for this is too cheap to pass on.
        Formerly Randall Flagg at AoD.
        Touch is still the greatest show ever.
        Avatar: Miyako and Yuno of Hidamari Sketch wish you a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandilok View Post
          Does anyone know if this is a chip board box or the brick case? Also, is the size blu ray or dvd? Funimation has a tendency to go back and forth with changing their release formats.
          This will most likely be a thick Blu-ray case with an O-card that has a fold-top that is DVD sized. I'm tempted to call them U-Cards. I think Funimation has adopted this format for the majority of their complete set combo pack releases now.
          Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
          Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Hmm, I might actually get this show.
            My DVD List: DVDAficianado / DVDProfiler - My Manga: ANN Manga - Visible collection (includes non-anime - current as of Sept 27th)

Comment

That's a really nice cover. It's hard to not have one when it's a shot of Holo!

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
                That's a really nice cover. It's hard to not have one when it's a shot of Holo!
                Absolutely, you could blindfold a 7 year old, spin them in a circle, give them nothing but an burnt sienna crayon and tell them to draw Holo and it would still come out looking lovely.

Comment

Great cover. Out of all the Spice and Wolf anime covers I have seen this is the best. To bad I am not interested in the show though.
                  Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

I like it, very classy looking. I may pick this up during a Funmation sale.
                    My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
                    PSN: RYPLYLER
                    3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

I haven't gotten into this series. I would pick this up if it included a chip board box.

Comment

Looks good! Might get it, if the price is not to high.

Comment

Looks good! Might get it, if the price is not to high.

Comment

Enlarged 3D cover art added to the first post...it looks just as good (if not better) than before.

Comment

Contains episodes 1-13 of season one and episodes 00-12 of season two.

Special Features: "Studying" with Holo, "Stretching" with Holo: Yoitz Style, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                                Enlarged 3D cover art added to the first post...it looks just as good (if not better) than before.
                                You said it, It looks even better. The detail in the spine will make it stand out in my BD/DVD collection.
                                My gaming names/friend number. Please fell free to add me to yours or send me a request. I will add anyone from this site who wishes to give me theirs.

Nintendo Network ID: RMP123
                                PSN: RYPLYLER
                                3DS: 5327-0918-4237

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X