Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) due out on 9/11/12. | Trailer
    Contains episodes 1-13 of season one and episodes 00-12 of season two.

Special Features: "Studying" with Holo, "Stretching" with Holo: Yoitz Style, Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

© ISUNA HASEKURA/ASCII MEDIA WORKS/Spice and Wolf PRODUCTION COMMITTEE. Licensed by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-10-2013, 03:54 PM.

Re: Spice and Wolf: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

That's a nice image. The designer did a good job with this one.
    Avatar: Hinagiku Katsura from Hayate the Combat Butler.
    Scratchy for Tama is angry.
    I'm a little tired now...I want soda.
    Casual

Comment

A nice shot of Holo. Nothing wrong with that. Overall I don't think they could do any better for a S1 & 2 collection release.

Comment

Very nice indeed. I picked up the wallscroll with that image on it several months ago.
        Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Very nice! I already own both seasons, so this is a pass for me.
          Avatar: Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
          Profile Picture: Yaya from Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Unbreakable Machine Doll)

Comment

Nice cover.

Comment

Originally posted by joelgundam01 View Post
              Very nice! I already own both seasons, so this is a pass for me.
              More artwork of Holo is nice, but I've got both seasons, too (DVD only for S1, though).
              My animé & figure collections
              Hummingbird
              || Tweeterings
              XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

That definitely looks nice. I will have to consider this release. I'm just not sure if I want this one all together or to buy the two seasons separately. I guess we'll see when the time comes.
                Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Not bad at all. Easily my favorite Funi S&W cover.

Comment

very nice will be getting this.

Comment

Nice, I don't have the season sets so I may get this.

Comment

Lovely! Holo has far too much of a blush on her (doesn't even fit her personality), but the overall design is great just the same.

I already have the first two releases of each season. I kind of wish I'd waited on picking up the first so I could have had more consistency with the cover art, but oh well.
                        “There was a woman. First time I found someone that was truly alive - at least that's what I thought. She was...the part of me I'd lost somewhere along the way. The part that was missing, that I'd been longing for.” - Spike Spiegel, Cowboy Bebop

Comment

Damn you cover art, you're REALLY making me want to double-dip...

Anyway, VERY nice cover art.
                          Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

That's a great image there. I already have the first season on DVD and the LE for the second season, so I will be passing.
                            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                            Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                            Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I haven't gotten around to picking this up yet so I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this one. The art work looks okay; I like the season 2 art box a bit better. Does anyone know if this is a chip board box or the brick case? Also, is the size blu ray or dvd? Funimation has a tendency to go back and forth with changing their release formats.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X