Widgets Magazine

Girls Bravo: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Girls Bravo: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

Widgets Magazine

Girls Bravo: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition) due out on 7/17/12.
    Contains episodes 1-24.

Special Features: Textless Opening Song, Textless Closing Song, Trailers.

Ā© KANEDA MARIO • KADOKAWA SHOTEN PUBLISHING Co.,Ltd./"GIRL'S BRAVO" Production Committee. Licensed by FUNimationĀ® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by WTK; 02-10-2013, 04:58 PM.

Re: Girls Bravo: Complete Collection (S.A.V.E. Edition)

This makes me glad that I have the Geneon singles instead.

Comment

Ignoring the spine, I still think this cover is oddly simple and bland, with a generic black background. It seems like they could have done better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by smashwagon View Post
        This makes me glad that I have the Geneon singles instead.
        Ditto.

Comment

The main artwork feels very awkwardly cropped. I guess it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
            The main artwork feels very awkwardly cropped. I guess it is what it is...
            It looks especially awkward with the background. A quick Amazon search reveals the source of that pose and I would much have preferred if they'd left the original sand background intact, even if they only used this character (because I can see how reproducing the original cover entirely would be a bit busy given the smaller space offered with the SAVE label).

Comment

Don't like this ... overly simple with a poor background and doesn't do the show justice. I'm glad I have the singles and artbox for this title already.
              Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
              Currently Watching: UN-GO
              [Collection March '12]

Comment

I don't like this. The group shots the Geneon releases had are way better, and it looks even worst with that lime green stripe on it.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
                Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
                Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's the same cover art as on my case and sleeve in the first collection. It actually looks quite nice on the cardboard sleeve, but of course it didn't have that green stripe.

Nice little harem anime by the way.

J. A.
                  Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
                  Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
                  Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
                  Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

I agree with the others, FUNI's packaging choices for this series have been disappointing at best. I'm glad I kept my Geneon singles as well.

Comment

Comment

It seems kind of difficult to read the text at the back. It might be easier having it actually up close in hand though.

Comment

The back is kinda hard to read. Perhaps a darker color could have been chosen for the font. At the very least, the S.A.V.E. banner does not ruin the look as much as with other covers that it is on.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Caster Artoria, a.k.a. Castoria, Fate/Grand Order
                          Watching: FMA Brotherhood, Marmalade Boy, Fire Force, Dr. Stone 2
                          Simulcasts: AAS, CCK, CFV, YJS, HMS, JCD, DUN, MIA, OVL, KNO, SWH, UWM, CLN, STW, LYR, MTK, UAW, KMU, FUT, ISY, BCG, TEP, SAY
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Megiddo Flame View Post
                            It seems kind of difficult to read the text at the back. It might be easier having it actually up close in hand though.
                            I have the first collection. It wasn't any easier to read it either!

J. A.
                            Currently Watching: Fairy Tail Coll. 4, Freezing, Digimon Frontier, Black Lagoon
                            Just Finished: Battle Girls, Sailor Moon R-2, Sabagebu, Infinite Stratos 2
                            Current Backlog: 38 Series: 22 Bricks/Lite boxes, 16 BD's/Combos
                            Current Collection: 362 Series, plus: 70+ movies, 110+ OVA's, 30+ Singles

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                            Widgets Magazine
                            Working...
                            X