Widgets Magazine

anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Widgets Magazine

TITLE: anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day Complete Series Premium Edition
    MSRP: $69.99
    RELEASE DATE: July 3, 2012
    LENGTH: Approx. 255 mins/11 eps on 2 Blu-ray discs and 2 DVDs
    FORMAT: Japanese audio, English subtitles

About the extras—art book and bonus features:
    - Hardcover art book, “The Super Peace Buster Chronicle,” (full color, 38 pages) which provides a deeper
    experience of anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day with character bios, scrapbook-style photo
    selections, an episode guide, rough sketches, illustrations, and more
    - Episode 1 clean ending, teasers & commercials, and online episode previews

© ANOHANA PROJECT
    Last edited by WTK; 03-30-2012, 03:32 PM.

Re: anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

So. beautiful.

Again, love you so much and long time, NISA.
    Most Wanted US Releases: RahXephon (BD upgrade), Kemonozume | Current Avatar: Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos

Comment

Re: anohana - The Flower We Saw That Day: Complete Series Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Their packaging designs keep getting better and better.... This was already a pre-order for me, but now I'll be dancing with anticipation to get it. *drools* And on BD!!!!!!

Comment

Mine mine mine mine mine.
        Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Comment

Love the art for this one. I'll be pre-ordering this the moment it's listed at TRSI.

Comment

YEP! We have a gorgeous artbox! Thank you so much NISA! And thank you for Blu-ray too!

Comment

The packaging looks really good. I'll be pre-ordering this once it's listed at TRSI.
              Clannad is Life, Da Capo is Pure Love, Higurashi is Ethics, & Tori no Uta is the National Anthem.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

It looks fantastic. I'm looking forward to this release.

Comment

That is really lovely. A blind pre-order from me.

Comment

Really, really nice. It's an automatic pre-order for me.
                      Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
                      Currently Watching: UN-GO
                      [Collection March '12]

Comment

So on my pre-order list of Must Own! NISA is just so amazing with their releases. Ever better this will come with a blu-ray version, that makes this perfect!
                        Takachsh Top-Ten Anime: [1] Fate/Zero, [2] Gantz, [3] Gundam SEED, [4] Get Backers, [5] xxxHolic, [6] Kaleido Star, [7] Hell Girl, [8] Death Note, [9] Mai-HiME, [10] FMA: Brotherhood
                        My Weakness - The words "Limited Edition"

Comment

Looks great. Definitely pre-ordering it.

Comment

Very good cover and extras.
                            Avatar: Haruka from Sakura Trick

Comment

Great artwork. This is something I will strongly consider buying.
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Futaba Igarashi, My Senpai is Annoying
                              Watching: School-Live!, Hanako-kun, Vanguard Link Joker, Kingdom
                              Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X