Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] [18+] Cool Devices: Complete Collection

Widgets Magazine

Cool Devices: Complete Collection due out on 7/10/12. | Alt link (copy & paste)
    Contains all 11 episodes:
    Curious Fruit
    Sacred Girl
    Lover Doll / Winter Swimsuit / Enema
    Kirei
    Seek I: Slave Girl Marino
    Seek II: S&M Queen Saki
    Yellow Star
    Slave Warrior Maya I
    Slave Warrior Maya II
    Binding
    Fallen Angel Rina

Special Features: Digitally Remastered, Art Galleries, Cool Devices Teaser & Trailers, Previews.
    Last edited by WTK; 04-19-2012, 03:58 PM.

Re: [18+] Cool Devices: Complete Collection

Nice image for the complete collection!

Comment

The classic returns. This used to be one of the dirtiest hentais available in North America. Let's see how it holds up now.

Comment

Originally posted by llj View Post
        The classic returns. This used to be one of the dirtiest hentais available in North America. Let's see how it holds up now.
        Some of the episodes hold up well in terms of the content being appropriately ecchi and interesting. But nothing about the series is at all graphic enough in terms of explicit content to hold up to things released in the 17 years since it was new. There's nowhere near enough poo, blood or misogynistic rage to compete.
        asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
        Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
        Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Hands up!

Comment

Potential purchase. I hear Yellow Star was definitely the best of the series. Cover art uses the classic image I remember seeing from Cool Devices. I like the look of it. Assume this will be a single DVD case.
            Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
            Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
            Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie View Post
              ... Cover art uses the classic image I remember seeing from Cool Devices. I like the look of it. ...
              My personal preference is the understated elegance of the VHS box set.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis_Mullin View Post
                Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie View Post
                ... Cover art uses the classic image I remember seeing from Cool Devices. I like the look of it. ...
                My personal preference is the understated elegance of the VHS box set.
                Wow I don't remember that at all. I never saw this in stores though. I actually like that a lot.
                Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
                Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
                Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

Ok, call me crazy, but I purchased the complete collection and the 4 singles (they were so inexpensive) and was surprised to find the disc art for volume 4 (Passion) is different between the single and the collection! The first three are all identical. Also, the first three single volumes were shrink-wrapped with that very lightweight, flexible type of wrap, while volume 4 was the "thicker", more film like type of wrap. Anyone know why they would use different disc art on just the last volume?

Comment

hope you don't live in Canada and want this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                      Originally posted by llj View Post
                      Some of the episodes hold up well in terms of the content being appropriately ecchi and interesting. But nothing about the series is at all graphic enough in terms of explicit content to hold up to things released in the 17 years since it was new. There's nowhere near enough poo, blood or misogynistic rage to compete.
                      So the tagline "Don't Say We Didn't Warn You!" doesn't really apply anymore? Oh well, even with that I'll be looking forward to starting on this tonight (It arrived last week). Cover looks good (So does the VHS cover art).
                      Avatar: Itchan, Kris & Akari (Battle Athletes Victory)
                      Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X