X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora Hearts

Widgets Magazine
    Hello!

With NISA's online sale, Pandora Hearts' two volumes are only $17.99 each. While that is a steal, I wanted to get some opinions on the series before picking it. I know it is based on a 24 volume manga series, so I wanted to see if the anime tells the full story or just up to a certain point when it deviates or abruptly ends. Did you enjoy the series? Any rewatchability? I appreciate any feedback!

Originally posted by IamBoogiepop View Post
    Hello!

With NISA's online sale, Pandora Hearts' two volumes are only $17.99 each. While that is a steal, I wanted to get some opinions on the series before picking it. I know it is based on a 24 volume manga series, so I wanted to see if the anime tells the full story or just up to a certain point when it deviates or abruptly ends. Did you enjoy the series? Any rewatchability? I appreciate any feedback!
    It abruptly ends. I thought it was worth the ride, but it just STOPS which is frustrating. If I remember correctly, the Anime is also technically out of print and I think the chances are probably low of it being rescued. I think it's rewatchable and would definitely recommend it--I just with it had SOME sort of ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
      If I remember correctly, the Anime is also technically out of print and I think the chances are probably low of it being rescued. I think it's rewatchable and would definitely recommend it--I just with it had SOME sort of ending.
      It's still in-print. However I consider all NISA anime titles while supplies last since we don't know for sure when they will go OOP.

If/when the license expire, I think it eventually could be license rescued. Publisher is Fuji Creative Corp, so a good candidate would be Discotek Media (maybe on SD BD).

One last thing to mention about the DVDs is the film grain effect on the episodes. I remember some people can't stand it, so YMMV.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
      Widgets Magazine
      Working...
      X