Widgets Magazine

Den-noh Coil: Why Should I Buy it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Den-noh Coil: Why Should I Buy it?

Widgets Magazine
    With the announcement of the June 2016 solicitations coming from Houston, TX (Sentai Filmworks and Maiden Japan specifically), a lot of people here were pretty excited about the Maiden Japan solicitation of Den-noh Coil. Is this title really worth the time and praise? I never heard of this series and the description that Maiden Japan is using for the release is pretty basic in my view so I would like some opinions on this series, please.

So why should I buy Den-noh Coil?
    Currently Watching | MAL Profile
    Let's make anime great again!

Re: Den-noh Coil: Why Should I Buy it?

Den-noh Coil is a very good series. If you like shows like Summer Wars, Ghost Hound, Noein or The Eccentric Family, stories where the personal issues of a few children turn out to have massive implications for the environment in which they live with a supernatural/sci-fi flavoring you will probably like this. Shows like this are not my thing in general. I tend to get bored watching kids figure out their interpersonal issues, especially if there are no adults around to break things up and hold my interest. However, there are some cool ideas in here about the use of technology so there's that.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X